Ice Cream Island Remix Ice Cream Island Remix

Oh man, I love the choice of synths. Not too much to say besides that you nailed it.

Frostbitten Plains Frostbitten Plains

1. There's a bit of clipping going on, I'd recommend picking up something like the Waves L3 Multimaximizer for your mastering or just to keep an eye out so that your audio doesn't go into the red.

2. The tremolo snare is a bit too harsh for this sort of song, I'd substitute that with a tambourine or something similar.

Aside from those things, I love it. It actually reminds me a lot of the OST to King's Field: The Ancient City and Suikoden.

Reckless Giant Reckless Giant

Great work, sounds very carnival-esque, the variation is nice as well.

My only criticisms are that moving the entire pattern up by a note (0:51) comes off as a bit lazy to me and that the drums don't really have any punch to them, they sound quite low velocity and don't really stand out much. Though aside from the sound of the drums, the drum-work is great and it really compliments the melodies.

Despite all the criticism, I really enjoyed this. Again, great work.

tripledigit responds:

Thanks for the feed back. Unfortunately, I'm on a budget and can't really get a hold of a better drum vst. I'll try and figure out if there is anything i can do to get a better sound out of them for the next track.

Fall 2013 Voice Demo Fall 2013 Voice Demo

Really impressive, quite a wide range of characters from just one voice.

The second one was a bit off to me, but I'm very impressed by everything else.

RenoReturns responds:

Thank you very much! ^^

Take Me Home Take Me Home

Very, very nice.

The synths used are quite basic, but I feel it really lends to the soft sound this song has. The song doesn't really go anywhere else from where it started besides an extra layer, but this sort of song doesn't really need to.

AnttonDJ - Menu Loop AnttonDJ - Menu Loop

That's some intense clipping you have going on there. A bit of a generic the bassline too, the stock FL drums and synths aren't helping much either.

I can at least tell that you've put some effort into it.

adventure adventure

This is going to sound quite harsh, but this is my honest opinion.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the composition, It's just an assortment of noises and out of scale notes. The only thing that even resembles a melody is the triangle.. bassline? -and even that's almost exclusively the same 4 notes looped over and over.

Megaman & Bass Groundman Megaman & Bass Groundman

You didn't make this. Posting content that isn't yours is against the rules.

Boss Battle Boss Battle

This really sound more of a level track rather than a boss theme. Aside from that, this has a pretty nice tone and feel to it, though the use of MIDI is a bit ear grating (really, get some VSTs or Soundfonts) and it gets quite repetitive for such a short track.

The lead melody is genuinely very catchy, though I really wish you'd done more with it.

Skeleton Serpent Boss Skeleton Serpent Boss

The composition is just amazing. I love the amount of variation there is here, nothing hangs for too long yet the song stays very cohesive.