Joogle+ Joogle+

Great work as always!

Ice Cream Island Remix Ice Cream Island Remix

Oh man, I love the choice of synths. Not too much to say besides that you nailed it.

Frostbitten Plains Frostbitten Plains

1. There's a bit of clipping going on, I'd recommend picking up something like the Waves L3 Multimaximizer for your mastering or just to keep an eye out so that your audio doesn't go into the red.

2. The tremolo snare is a bit too harsh for this sort of song, I'd substitute that with a tambourine or something similar.

Aside from those things, I love it. It actually reminds me a lot of the OST to King's Field: The Ancient City and Suikoden.

Reckless Giant Reckless Giant

Great work, sounds very carnival-esque, the variation is nice as well.

My only criticisms are that moving the entire pattern up by a note (0:51) comes off as a bit lazy to me and that the drums don't really have any punch to them, they sound quite low velocity and don't really stand out much. Though aside from the sound of the drums, the drum-work is great and it really compliments the melodies.

Despite all the criticism, I really enjoyed this. Again, great work.

tripledigit responds:

Thanks for the feed back. Unfortunately, I'm on a budget and can't really get a hold of a better drum vst. I'll try and figure out if there is anything i can do to get a better sound out of them for the next track.